A macro transform that runs immediately after typer and that performs the following functions:
(1) Add super accessors and protected accessors (@see SuperAccessors)
(2) Convert parameter fields that have the same name as a corresponding public parameter field in a superclass to a forwarder to the superclass field (corresponding = super class field is initialized with subclass field) (@see ForwardParamAccessors)
(3) Add synthetic methods (@see SyntheticMethods)
(4) Check that
New nodes can be instantiated, and that annotations are valid
(5) Convert all trees representing types to TypeTrees.
(6) Check the bounds of AppliedTypeTrees
.package for selections of package object members
(8) Replaces self references by name with
(9) Adds SourceFile annotations to all top-level classes and objects
(10) Adds Child annotations to all sealed classes
call fields of
Inline nodes to just point to the toplevel
class from which code was inlined.
The reason for making this a macro transform is that some functions (in particular super and protected accessors and instantiation checks) are naturally top-down and don't lend themselves to the bottom-up approach of a mini phase. The other two functions (forwarding param accessors and synthetic methods) only apply to templates and fit mini-phase or subfunction of a macro phase equally well. But taken by themselves they do not warrant their own group of miniphases before pickling.
If the type of
tree is a TermRefWithSignature with an underdefined
signature, narrow the type by re-computing the signature (which should
be fully-defined by now).
the following two members override abstract members in Transform